Brand Personality | Brand Guides
The personality articulates the tone and voice of our messages, and how we want our audiences to feel about the brand. We will continue to own the authentic traits that define Chapman today (open, personal and optimistic), and build on them to drive the voice and image for all brand communications.
The emotional perspective indicates how we want people to feel about the brand. We want people who view our brand to feel
- Interconnected (collaborative and inclusive)
- Creative (artistic and inspired)
- Supportive (encouraging and championing others)
The rational perspective indicates how we want people to think about the brand. We want people to think of our brand as
- Visionary (ambitious and innovative)
- Intelligent (skillful and insightful)
- Dynamic (ascending and bold)
If you have further questions about the brand and how to use it, please reach out to your SMC Strategist and Project Manager.