Web Training Dates and Times
Strategic Marketing and Communications offers monthly training sessions on our supported systems and bimonthly open, drop-in hours for additional instruction and one-on-one guidance. Please see below for dates, times and sign-up instructions.
Monthly Cascade CMS
Cascade is the CMS (content management system) that Chapman uses to update the main WWW website. All users of this system must go through the 3-hour training.
Upcoming dates in 2018 are below. Please note they are held in a new location now, DeMille 100:
- Tue, Dec 11, 9am-noon in DeMille 100 (still has room)
- Wed, Dec 19 9am-noon in DeMille 100 (full)
- Tue, Jan 8, 2019, 1pm-4pm for Rinker Campus only in RK 94-203
- TBD in January in DeMille 100
To sign up for CMS training, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name, email of the person who needs training, and include which section of the website is needed (URL of section is fine). If you are a student please include your direct supervisor’s name and email and CC them on the request.
Monthly 25Live Event Scheduling & events.chapman.edu
- Trainings are handled through the Event Scheduling Office.
Please note: If you just need additional training on events.chapman.edu, you may attend our Help Hours
Blogs.chapman.edu / Signage.chapman.edu / Web Best Practices / Social Media
- These systems require minimal training, so we offer training through our Help Hours. If you are not able to attend one of these sessions, please contact your Web Coordinator, or for social media, Michelle Leslie (email@example.com).
- Trainings are handled through Event Ticketing Services.