Add Additional Editors to Your Event Listing on the Public Chapman Events Calendar
When an event is created wither through 25Live (and marked as public) or through the event submission form, an event listing is created on events.chapman.edu. Permission to edit this event listing is initially granted to the submmiter only. If you are the owner of the page you can delogate edit access to any Chapman members. if you are not the owner, you can request editing access to and event listing.
Please follow these instructions to grant editing rights to another Chapman member.
1) Navigate to your event listing on the Chapman Events Calendar (events.chapman.edu)
PLEASE NOTE: This link will be emailed to you when your event is confirmed in 25Live or through the submit event form. You can also find it by searching events.chapman.edu directly.
2) Once you are on the event listing, sign in using the top right log in. Once you do this, it will reveal an edit button right below the search bar. Click “edit.”
3) Once you are in the edit mode, there will be a tab called “Settings” that will appear. Click this button. it will open the setting dialog box.
4) In the Settings dialog box, navigate to the “Manage Editors” section. This is where you will be able to input a Chapman member’s name and their account will populate. Once you have selected the individual you want to add, push “add to editors,” then “done” at the bottom.
5) Final step is to publish out your page. You have now added a new editor to the event listing.