Cascade is Chapman University’s official Content Management System (CMS) for the main website. Within this environment, web contributors can submit page edits or create new pages through a simple form-like process. This system also includes a workflow to allow users to work on pages independently and submit for approval from central marketing before it goes live.
Training is required for the use of the Cascade CMS. These online training sessions are self-paced. Please fill out the form to register for online training access.
Working with Cascade
- Your Dashboard & Getting to the Site Tree
- Naming your page
- Editing Pages
- Organizing and Naming Your Files in The Cascade CMS
- Uploading Files in Cascade
- Using Internal and External Links
- Hiding A Page From the Left Navigation and/or Search
- Masthead Configurations
- Embedding a Video into Your Cascade CMS Page
- Submitting a Page (Starting a workflow)