Getting Started: Web Accessibility
At Chapman University, we strive to create and distribute content that is accessible to everyone. In order to do this, we need to make sure that the information we share can be relayed through different assistive technologies.
About Web Accessibility
- What is accessibility and why is it important?
- Types of disabilities and assistive technology
- Industry standards / WCAG 2.0 AA / Compliance
- Frequently Asked Questions
Essential Practices for Content Creators
Testing for Accessibility
- Built-in Checker in Cascade CMS
- Manual Checklist when creating/editing content
- Common Errors