Marking Your Event as Unlisted on the Chapman Events Calendar
An unlisted event is an event listing that is live but hidden from the calendar search and public event lists. The only way to get to an unlisted event listing would be through the direct URL.
Please follow these instructions to mark your event as unlisted on the Chapman Events Calendar.
1) Go to the event listing in question. You can do this through the link supplied in your initial approval email or by searching for it at events.chapman.edu.
2) Once there, sign in through the top right corner “log in.” Your normal Chapman credentials will work.
3) Once signed in, you should see the “edit” button. Click it. NOTE: If you do not see the “edit” button, you are most likely not the individual who initially submitted the event. You will need to request editing access from the submitter to edit.
4) Once in the edit mode, you will now see an tab called “settings.” Click it.
5) This will open a dialog box with a few options. Navigate to the “Event status” section. This is where you will mark your event as “unlisted.” There are also options for “publish”, which activates your page, and “trashed” which discard your event.
6) Once you have selected “unlisted,” save and publish for the change to take affect.