SMC Summer Series 2020
You may remember the SMC Master Course from last summer – this year we are back with a new name and new format! The SMC Summer Series (alliterations are more fun, aren’t they?)
We will be hosting 30 minute TEAMS meetings for various topics that you can see below. You will be added to these appropriate meetings based on your identified roles and responsibilities (Campus Communicator, Cascade user, digital signage user, social media manager, main sender of emails in Campaign Monitor, etc.)
Missed a session or can’t get enough of the slides? You can view them below!
SMC Summer Series - Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Studio
Salesforce Marketing Cloud training (trailhead access): This is the first step to gaining access to and moving your emails over to Salesforce Marketing Cloud
SMC Summer Series - Working Together Across Campus
Working together across campus: This session focuses on the collaboration opportunities across campus – what they are, who you can work with and what campaigns are being built out now.
SMC Summer Series - Cascade CMS Training on Canvas
Cascade training: Access to the Cascade training on Canvas.
July 2020 Sessions:
- Building your social media strategy for the year
- This session will focus on guidelines for preparing your annual social media strategy that aligns with your department annual goals. Save time, reduce stress and post effectively with an annual social media strategy 😊
- Building your emails in Salesforce Marketing Cloud – Chapman specific training
- Now that you have completed the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Studio training, we want to cover the basics of Chapman-specific emails in your Salesforce Marketing Cloud Business Unit.
- Elevating your faculty members in the press / working with the PR team
August 2020 Sessions
- events.chapman training
- Digital signage training – needs to be built in Canvas
- Best practices for writing a story in Newsroom
- Best practices for submitting requests or checking your project status on Workfront and using ProofHQ