Digital Marketing Software Training
Cascade is Chapman’s content management system (CMS) that staff utilize to update the main website. All users of this system must complete the 3-hour training before getting access. Requests for training must be approved by the department head or website section owner.
In addition, users must attend a separate 1-hour accessibility presentation (see next section) soon after completing the CMS training.
To sign up for CMS training, please fill out the Cascade CMS Training form.
Accessible Documents (PDF and Word)
Like webpages, PDFs and Word documents that are linked from webpages, or sent out as attachments in emails, must be made accessible. Training on how to do both is available through IS&T. Register for Accessible Document Training.
Monthly 25Live Event Scheduling & events.chapman.edu
- 25Live Trainings are handled through the Event Scheduling Office.
- For resources for events.chapman, see our Canvas Training here.
- Link not working? Sign up to be added events.chapman training by filling out the Digital Marketing Software Training form
- For resources on digital signage, see our Canvas Training here.
- Link not working? Sign up to be added signage.chapman training by filling out the Digital Marketing Software Training form
- Trainings are handled through Event Ticketing Services.