Our photography style is often driven by academics, but should also feel lighthearted, confident and natural. Images can be broken down into four categories: action, candid, campus and texture. For all categories, use natural sources of light whenever possible. Images should always feel warm, showcasing Chapman’s sunny Californian environment.
To search Chapman’s image library and to download images, please visit chapman.photoshelter.com.
- Hands-on learning
- One-on-one small group working with professor
- Small Class Sizes
- Diverse campus population
Look and Feel
- Bright and vibrant
- Natural – not posed
- Add in brand color when applicable
- Using strong depth of field
- Taking advantage of high contrast setting