The internal communications guideline page is a one-stop shop that provides the Chapman University community resources and instructions for submitting campus-facing communications.
Working@Chapman is a resource for faculty and staff to quickly locate and understand important resources, tools and announcements. Both the Working@Chapman website and twice weekly newsletter use a continuous improvement model to optimize and meet the needs of our campus community.
The Working@Chapman newsletter allows you to promote an upcoming event, campus announcement, college blogpost or faculty achievement. These newsletters are sent to all Chapman faculty and staff on Mondays and Wednesdays.
- By noon on Thursday for submission into Monday’s newsletter
- By noon on Monday for submission into Wednesday’s newsletter.
- When submitting to the newsletter, please use the Working@Chapman newsletter submission form to ensure all informational needs are met and that it goes to the proper team for review.
- Your submission date selection will be per week. If you would like multiple weeks, submit a request for each.
- All events must link to more information (preferably to an events.chapman.edu listing)
- The Working@Chapman newsletter only features events up to two weeks in advance of the event happening.
For any questions, reach out to Paul Pe at email@example.com.
If you have been thinking about ways to make Chapman University a better work environment or improve the student, staff, faculty, and visitor experience, please submit your feedback.
Visit this resource to submit your feedback or edits to the Working@Chapman website.
To learn more about the Working@Chapman initiative, please read this Working@Chapman article.
Our Voices: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Chapman University is an effort to share the experiences of the Chapman community and build more transparency on the actions being taken to advance a culture of inclusion and equity at our campuses.
Your voice matters, and we want to hear it. Share your ideas, get involved and learn more about how you can be a part of Our Voices: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Chapman.
For more updates, visit the Our Voices website.